While getting some coaching I witnessed one of the most fantastic things in my life. Seeing a life being saved!
Congrats to Stu Keay for saving a young man's life today after he was electrocuted by 11000 volts while working on the house near the surf club! He hooked him up to the defib and the man's heart was beating before the 3rd attempt from the defib.
Stu remained calm and continued giving cpr in between attempts. The man started speaking as the parameds walked up asking what happened.


Popular posts from this blog

Peter Pan Syndrome